Advanced Columns is available for free and can be downloaded from this website.
Since the plugin is not yet available for download from WordPress.org, you’ll have to install it manually. In order to do so:
- Navigate to the Plugins → Add New page in your WordPress admin area.
- At the top of the page, click on the “Add New” button.
- On the following page, click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Click on the “Choose File” button and navigate to where you downloaded
advanced-columns.zipon your computer.
- Click on the “Install Now” button to install Advanced Columns.
- On the following page, find Advanced Columns in the list of installed plugins and click on the “Activate” link.